Capital Information Kiosk Brochure Program
- manage a year-round program or site?
- operate a winter resort?
- run a spring–summer tour?
We have options for you. The Capital Information Kiosk Brochure Program offers rates to suit every budget, with three levels to choose from. All memberships include a restock reminder service to ensure that your brochures are always available. Discover program details below and subscribe online.
|Spring/Summer Program*||Gold Level||Silver Level||Bronze Level|
|April 1, 2013 to October 31, 2013||$290||$205||$125|
|Festivals and events - Valid for up to two months||$57||$57||$57|
*Plus applicable taxes.
Brochures must be fully bilingual and comply with the Brochure Program criteria: subject to terms and conditions.
This offer starts on April 1, 2013 and ends October 31, 2013.
Prices are in Canadian dollars, and do not include applicable taxes. Memberships are invoiced upon confirmation.
Gold level members have brochures displayed on the top shelf.
Silver level members have brochures displayed on the second shelf.
Bronze level members have brochures displayed on the third shelf.
Spring/Summer program: April 1, 2013 to October 31, 2013
Festivals and events: Brochures will be displayed for a maximum of 2 months prior to the event.
By joining our program, you will enjoy these benefits:
- a reminder when inventory for your publication is running low;
- increased awareness of your products and services by our front-line staff.
Brochures displayed at the Capital Information Kiosk must meet the following criteria.
- They must be tourism-oriented and respond to our visitors’ needs.
- They must be in good taste (family-oriented).
- They must not exceed 11 cm wide by 23 cm long. To display a slightly larger brochure, a second space may be rented* at half price. *If space is available.
- They must correspond to sites or services that are accessible by visitors to Canada’s Capital Region and surrounding areas.
- They must be bilingual, as stipulated in the Official Languages Act. Both official languages must be represented equally on the same brochure. It is also possible to have two distinct versions of the brochure to satisfy this language requirement.
To join the program, simply complete the Online Subscription Form.
Spaces are limited by category on a first-come, first-served basis. If the chosen price level is no longer available, the next best available space will be assigned (with corresponding pricing). A maximum of three brochure spaces are allowed per business.
Do you have questions about the Capital Information Kiosk Brochure Program? Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 613-239-5004.