Since 1985, the NCC has proven itself in event marketing and sponsorship to hundreds of major corporations. Most of our clients have been with us for many years. With our unique approach, we:
- tailor our sponsorship programs to suit your objectives
- provide heightened brand visibility
- work closely with you to shape consumer attitudes and to differentiate your products from those of your competitors
- custom design our sponsorship categories and investment levels for you
- offer your company a wide range of proportional benefits (the more you invest, the more you receive).
Come and work with a leading-edge sponsorship and event-programming team. You’ll have opportunities to:
- tailor initiatives to specific target markets
- take advantage of corporate networking opportunities
- use our programs to create employee recognition packages
- develop excellent corporate goodwill and community relations.
Which programs can you sponsor?
Each year, our programs reach millions of Canadians with varied demographic profiles. Follow the links below for more information about each program.
- Sunday Bikedays
- Canada Day
- Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill
- Fall Rhapsody
- Christmas Lights Across Canada
- Rideau Canal Skateway
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact:
National Capital Commission
202–40 Elgin Street
Ottawa ON K1P 1C7