Weekend Fun: Join the Outdoor Party!
Don’t miss the fun at Ottawa City Hall, where you’ll find music, aerial dancers, DJ dance parties, skating shows and more!
The Marion Dewar Plaza is home to outdoor arts exhibits and performances, as well to the Rink of Dreams.
IgNight! Your Friday and Saturday Evenings
See the Plaza come to life with art, music and dance. Ignight! features:
- aerial dancers
- interactive projections depicting Canadian explorers
- a public art illumination display
- musicians and DJs.
At 8 pm, join the outdoor dance party as musicians and DJs perform outside.
- February 2: K-Pop Night, Featuring VJ Gee and DJ Jaybe Park
- February 8: Yukon Night, Featuring Kelvin Smoler, Infinite Movement and Claire Ness
- February 9: DJ Night with Lucie Tic
- Bonus: At this performance we’ll also be offering free hot chocolate and crêpes, courtesy of Enbridge! (While supplies last.)
- February 15: Tropical Rhythms Featuring DJ Chico
- February 16: Norwegian Night, Featuring Terje Isungset and DJ Martin Villeneuve (Norwegian night begins at 7 pm.)
Saturday and Sunday Afternoons on the Rink of Dreams
The fun continues on Saturday and Sunday afternoons at the Rink of Dreams. Come out to watch skating performances and to do a little skating of your own.
Take in the Capital’s figure skating talent at “Enbridge Energy on Ice.” Three local skating clubs will treat you to 20-minute figure skating performances throughout the day (11:30 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm).
In between shows, it’s your turn to take a spin around the ice on the Rink of Dreams.
See the Winterlude calendar to find out about other events and activities at Marion Dewar Plaza.
Presented in collaboration with the City of Ottawa, and funded in part by the Government of Ontario.