Use RSS to Keep Up to Date
The NCC offers RSS feeds to help you get all the latest information about Canada’s Capital.
What is RSS?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. Rather than you spending time visiting websites to check for updates, it brings the updates to your RSS Reader.
The NCC’s RSS Feeds
The NCC offers the following RSS Feeds:
- Things to Do — for information on outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, cycling and many others.
- Places to Visit — for information on Gatineau Park, the Greenbelt, the Rideau Canal Skateway and the many Capital attractions managed by the NCC.
- Celebrate! — for information on Canada Day, Winterlude and other Capital celebrations.
- Planning for the Future — for information on the NCC’s plans for Canada’s Capital Region.
- Property Management — for information the properties managed by the NCC and how you can use them.
How Do I Subscribe for a NCC RSS feed?
To subscribe to one of our RSS feeds, you need to:
- Get an RSS Reader or use an RSS-compatible browser.
- Copy the link of the NCC RSS feed you are interested in.
- Add the link to your RSS Reader and subscribe.
How Do I Unsubscribe?
To unsubscribe from an NCC RSS feed, simply delete the URL from your RSS Reader.