Camp in Gatineau Park this Summer!
Experience summer nights in the great outdoors. You can now reserve your campsite, cabin or yurt for the 2012 summer season.
Extend your trip to Gatineau Park by spending the night. We offer a range of camping experiences, from canoe camping to family campsites to a cabin and yurts. The cabin and yurts each have beds and a stove for those who prefer a little more comfort!
- Philippe Lake — 253 campsites (family and group camping)
- Taylor Lake — 31 campsites (semi-wilderness family camping)
- La Pêche Lake — 32 campsites spread out over 12 locations (canoe-camping)
- Brown Lake Cabin — sleeps up to 17 people
- Yurts — 3 cabin-like structures that sleep 4 people.
While camping you can enjoy many outdoor activities, including mountain biking, hiking, swimming and canoeing. Or immerse yourself in nature and learn more about the Park’s ecosystems. There are many great interpretation programs at the Philippe Lake campgrounds, from campfire stories and songs to scientific investigations!
The summer camping season runs from mid-May to mid-October. Reservations are required and are made on a first come, first served basis.