Summer Camping in Gatineau Park
Book now for a great summer vacation! Experience summer nights in the great outdoors at Gatineau Park.
While camping in Gatineau Park you can enjoy many outdoor activities, including hiking, swimming, canoeing and mountain biking. Or immerse yourself in nature and learn more about the Park’s ecosystems. There are many great interpretation programs at the Philippe Lake campgrounds, from campfire stories and songs to scientific investigations.
Whether you prefer a tent and a campfire, or something with a few more comforts, Gatineau Park has something for you.
Gatineau Park features the following camping options:
- Philippe Lake — 253 campsites (family and group camping)
- Taylor Lake — 31 campsites (semi-wilderness family camping)
- La Pêche Lake — 32 campsites spread out over 12 locations (canoe-camping)
- Brown Lake Cabin — Wooden building that sleeps up to 17 people
- Yurts — 4 cone-shaped shelters set on wooden platforms
New This Year! Four-Season Tents
We now have 4 four-season tents at the Philippe Lake Campground. Four-season tents are rectangular tent-shaped shelters set on wooden platforms.
Each cabin, yurt and four-season tent has beds, a refrigerator and a stove.
The summer camping season runs from mid-May to mid-October. Reservations are required and are made on a first-come, first-served basis, beginning on February 15.
- 819-827-2020 or 1-866-456-3016 (toll-free)
- 613-239-5090 (TTY) or 1-866-661-3530 (TTY toll-free)
Gatineau Park Visitor Centre
33 Scott Road
Old Chelsea QC J9B 1R5
Find out more about summer camping and cabins in Gatineau Park.