Teachers' Book-to-Win Capital Contest!
Planning a trip to Ottawa for your students? Let us save you time and stress while giving you the chance to win great Capital prizes!
Book your student visit
To enter, simply use the NCC’s free planning and itinerary service to book three student tours in Canada’s Capital Region. You could win one of six prizes to enrich your school trip.
1. Canada Science and Technology Museum: group admission and behind the scenes tour
2. Canada Agriculture Museum: group admission and behind the scenes tour
3. Canada Aviation and Space Museum: group admission and behind the scenes tour
4. Canadian Museum of Civilization: group admission and a school program
5. Canadian War Museum: group admission and a school program
6. Canadian Museum of Nature: group admission and 60 minute Gallery Highlights tour
How to Enter
To enter the Teachers' Book-to-Win Capital Contest:
• Use the NCC’s free planning and itinerary service;
• Book 3 or more educational programs offered by participating organizations in Canada’s Capital Region; and
• Complete your reservations by January 31, 2013.
The winners will be drawn within 5 days of the contest closing.
Double Your Chances!
Book by November 30, 2012, and your name will be entered in the draw twice.
Capital Destinations: Book to Win Contest
Choose any three tours offered below and you could win one of six prizes to enrich your school trip.
An original way to discover Canada’s Capital! Student teams, equipped with a map and clues, take a self-guided exploratory tour of Ottawa.
Learn about Capital symbols and treasures while taking photos and sightseeing in Ottawa. This fun program was co-developed by youth.
Students learn about environmental conservation and the protection of natural heritage while on a guided hike through nature.
A guided tour of the grounds of Parliament Hill, where monuments and symbols bring to life the rich history of our political past.
Having trouble choosing? Consider a thematic itinerary planned around curriculum topics.
For more information, please read the Teachers' Book-to-Win Capital Contest Terms and Conditions.